Thursday, April 30, 2009

Color Temperature Workshops


~Demo~
this demo is not quite finished but it has the emphasized structure in temp. that we were focusing on.

It was ALL about Color Temperature!

Last week, I again had the privilege of painting with some very inspiring and eager painters! I held 2 workshops back to back at my studio last Thursday through Sunday. We worked steady and hard the four days and our focus was COLOR. What a treat to have 4 full days to focus completely on c0lor and it's relationship to it's surrounding temps.

There are so many important and necessary elements to creating a painting, and not one of those elements ever completely leaves my mind when teaching and or painting. However, there is something to be said for having a workshop that seriously focuses on breaking down the nuts and bolts of one of those elements, my favorite. . . color!




No comments: