Thursday, June 10, 2010

3 Day Plein Air Workshop!

Yesterday was the kick off to my 3 day plein air workshop that I teach here on the St Croix River. Below are pictures of my hardy painting gang! The weather has been a bit rainy but they are troopers and haven't heard any complaints! I will tell you the COLOR has been incredibly rich with the overcast sky and wet greens! No complaints here! A far cry from where a was one week ago today in Sarasota Florida for my show at M Gallery where it was in the high 90s and humidity of 90%. This is refreshing! One more day to go, what a great group of painters!



2 comments:

AnnG said...

Hi Kami,
I was noticing that you use the EasyL Classic Slimline pochade, and was wondering how you like it? I want to purchase one - one of these days - but wanted to get some feedback about it first.
I wish you the best with your workshop! Enjoy seeing the progress of them, as well as your own paintings, on your blog.

Kami Mendlik said...

Hi Ann, I LOVE the easy L, Classic! I actually have 3 easy Ls and the classic is the one I use now. I've tried sooo many boxes and easels and I really like this the best. Go for it!
Thanks for your comments, I love it!
Happy Painting! Kami